Thursday, July 25, 2013

Shaqiri: I am not afraid of competition





Bayern Munich midfielder Kosovo, Xherdan Shaqiri has become clear that unapologetic not the stars that make competition in the squad.
"No I'm not scared at all. At Real Madrid as Bayern, transferred annually and every young player should be noted from the outset. Rather, I am delighted with the arrival of players like Mario Gotze and Thiago Alcantara. Especially for Thiago. I I know this from racing representative age groups. Especially the final of the U-21 Europeans in 2011, which he lost by Spain, "Shaqiri said in an interview with Blick.

Forum added that he would consider the possibility of leaving the Bavarians only in case of danger participation in the World Cup, which takes place next year.

"If the situation is such, then of course it will be reviewed the options. Yet I am optimistic that it can also play Bayern, "added Kosovan by Zhegra.

No comments:

Post a Comment